Thursday, August 26, 2004

99 cent stores, beware!

While meditating yesterday, I was suddenly distracted by an ingenius idea that is going to put you ALL out of business.

The 99 cent store as we know it is history.

Say hello to next stage of evolution: The 98 cent store.

Who the heck is gonna pay 99 cents when they can get the same damn thing for 98 cents? Hah! 99 cents is outrageous - and it must not stand I tell you.

The time has come for an intelligent alternative.

My 98 cent empire will sweep the nation, then the world, untouchable. Others will be too greedy or too cowardly to lower their price to 97 cents - for at least a quarter or two.

After that I'd just sell-off to the competition because who the hell wants to run a 96 cent store empire anyways.

I'd rather drive a disco-dancing fire-breathing Japanese robot or film building implosions.